Saturday, November 6, 2010

Can't Sleep. Create a Story.


Why I cant sleep tonight?? hhmmm.. actually, there's something bothering me now... ahaha... but I'm glad that I can read a story from someone that hurt me last time... Actually, it is not *** fault but, I still want to consider it as *** fault... ahaha... :p (demon creature in universe)

Ok.. This story open when I was in form 5... I met a guy whose name is hidden through a social networking.. ( at that time, friendster n Myspace is well unknown) ahahha.... lols~

continue with the story,,,,
then, 1 fine day , he ask me to be his girlfren... ok...then,why I agree?? (until today, I still wondering, why I choose this way) just 4 fun or.... ahah... nvm...

from that moment I use to chat with him through YM, webcams and so on... so far as I know, this guy actually have a bad habits that is he love to lie when it comes to the truth,,,ok...(stop there)


our relationship does not long last.. then, we breakup... ( I cry like a stupid poor little girl) ahaha...

then.... entering PLKN in 2008, entering Matriculation college in 2009...finish matriculation in 2010..further study in Maktab in June 2010...ok... how long is it???emm... I count 4 u guys,,,until October... he returns,,, 1 year and 10 months.. isn't it??

ahaha...well...I already forgot about my past and suddenly he appear as Nazi army..wakaka.. I love this part.. here... 1stly, he didn't tell his name, then, I do not bother much bout it... until... I really wanted to know who is she/her/him? ahahah...


he mention about my past, then I realize.. he is a man who cheating on me! ya! it was once upon a time. Why you come back now?? now.. I need to plan a proper good planning here... let time flows as the river... when it is arrived, we wait and see.. I read his ex-girlfriend's blog, and I found a secret.. ahahah...that is the key to my journey... wahahahaha..